The Leadership Toolkit is a road map of all PTA resources for every position. It’s designed to help you find the information you’re looking for quickly and easily – to help you run your PTA, do your job, and support the students in your school community.
If you were unable to make it to this year's Annual Meeting & Training Conference in Richmond, you can access all the powerpoint presentations and workshop materials here.
National PTA Training
- National PTA Back to School Kit **
- Easy-to-use guides for the president, treasurer and membership and programs chairs
- Membership, fundraising and marketing tools
- Program and advocacy resources
- Special offers from national partners
- National PTA Local Unit Courses/Videos
- National PTA State Leader Courses/Videos
- National PTA Quick Reference Guide Links
- National PTA Webinars
- National PTA Training Videos
To access National PTA eLearning courses, you will need an online National PTA profile. For assistance with creating a profile or registering for a course, please read the eLearning registration guide.